03 September 2008

Memory loss, thy name is Huckabee

Former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee told NBC/NJ today that the recent wave of potentially-damaging news stories about Sarah Palin – including news that her teenage daughter is pregnant – represents a "sexism that is really, really disgusting and embarrassing," and could ultimately galvanize support for the GOP ticket.

Calling media critiques of Palin "unprecedented" he posited that "they never did this to Chelsea Clinton."


Rewind to 1998:

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

- John McCain

1 comments:

Jojo B said...

''This is the bad boy,'' McCain told the New York Times' Maureen Dowd. "It was stupid and cruel and insensitive. I've apologized. I can't take it back. I could give you a whole bunch of excuses, but there are no excuses. I was wrong, but do you want me crucified? How many days does it need to be a story?'"

 


A Natural Anthem - Templates Novo Blogger 2008