23 March 2008

Minor correction



Oh the stories I have to tell.

Today was a very cool day.

First though, I feel like I should clarify something. I've finally been able to talk to some people, and it seems that this blog has been slightly misrepresenting.

I'm not unhappy. I'm sorry if I made it seem that way. I'm pretty happy. Sometimes i'm not really sure that's the right word for it, though. Excited maybe.

I do, however, sometimes feel slightly bi-polar.

There are times when I feel really excited and contented and think things are going really well. And then the next moment I could be really upset because I've frozen up when someone has asked me the most basic of questions, and I've been in class for six days straight and I'm tired and really don't want to get up in the morning...

But more often than not, I feel excited. There's a lot of possibility at the moment, and I'm working really hard to make the most of it.

So.

I actually am not going to have time to tell the stories of the super cool day I had. I'm sorry, I'm such a tease. It had to do with a 600 year old fortress, 650 steps, 3 different moldovan dances and seeing Ukraine... and you'll just have to wait for it, because that's it for now....

But the above are pictures of said fortress, to get you excited about it.

0 comments:

 


A Natural Anthem - Templates Novo Blogger 2008