19 December 2007

Bombshell of a Lifetime

The Peace Corps got my medical stuff in on Monday, and by Wednesday I was cleared and I know that I'm getting an invitation. Holy Frack.

Apparently, I am one of the few, the proud, the less than 10% who can fill out a form because yes, all of my medical forms were done correctly and completely. I. Am. Special. And, I can read directions. I'm obviously perfect for the corps.

So all my friends will look and say "of course, we knew all along!" Bully for them, I was scared silly. And I still keep getting this feeling I'm going to get a phone call saying "whoops, we missed *this* part of your application, you so can't go.

I'm eligible for three dates, and depending on when things shake out, I'm definitely getting one of them. They're going to send the invitation to my sister's house because I'm going to be gone so long, and god only knows it would kill me to have to wait until after New Years to find out. I'll find out the day after Christmas. Nice present, eh?

I need so many things, I can't even contemplate.

0 comments:

 


A Natural Anthem - Templates Novo Blogger 2008