29 January 2009

It's been awhile....

I haven't written an actual posting in a serious long time, and truth be told, I have much to update about.

Prague.

Egypt.

Moldova.

New apartment.

All these things have kept me busy in the past few months - kept me away from my computer. Or at least, away from writing anything.

Plus, when the election ended, things just kind of - crashed emotionally. It was a serious buildup of emotion and fear, and when that ended it was such a relief that I didn't even watch the news for awhile.

Yes Rachel Maddow, I... forsoke you? forsaked you? But only for a few months. Only until the inauguration. Now I'm back to my "no he did not do that!" state of mind.

Except for now it seems to be more of the "yes, he *totally* did that!" kind of exclamations.

Anyway...

I'm in the midst of this momentously huge task of Model United Nations, and it's sure been a tough project. We're greatly expanding it, and it's hard to do a project in a nation that has very little internet access and sketchy phone system. Oh, do I have stories.

But the competitions for MUN start in two weeks, and I am finishing trainings in romanian (which are horrible) so that the local competitions can start, and once they're finished, I'm finished! Huzzah!

The end of February, folks, I'll have so much more free time. But I'll try to be on here more, promise promise.

0 comments:

 


A Natural Anthem - Templates Novo Blogger 2008